Saturday, January 01, 2005

Nothing Much and a Personal Recount

Nothing much done today.. Except re-re-re-reading Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.. Dunno why every time i read it I will skip the first 3 chapters.. Haha...

Anyway I found out that my wireless internet connection isn't super stable.. It disconnects me from time to time. Anyway that's not very important :) I tried out my phone's features today.. Everythings cool except the last row of keys on the keypad. They are rather small and difficult to press.. And I still have to get used to the new keypad layout. And especially the new menu button and clear button (I keep pressing "Close"). I transfered some mp3 files and they sounded pretty good to me (for a phone). I also made my own Hitman: Contracts theme even though I don't use it (will cause lag - and I hate lag).

Time passes so quickly goddamnit. School is going to re-open in 2 days and I haven't even bought my new PE- t-shirt. I also need to buy new pants (damn I am getting fat!). I still remember how I felt just before taking my PSLE results. It was something like this...

End of Year 2002 (after PSLE but 2 days before release of results): I was bathing one day and at the same time I was dreading about the release of my PSLE results. I had 220 (exactly) for my prelims and I was expecting around 230 for my actual PSLE results. I studied like hell for PSLE (1 month) but anyway I still had little confidence in myself. So anyway I was dreading it.. And (surprise, surprise!) the day came (duh 2 days later). I was thinking "shit, shit" when I was sitting in the classroom. Anyway the teacher announced the highest scorer (Valerie) and she (the form teacher) said there was a tie for the highest scoring place. Anyway all I can say I was tied to that place. *END*

No comments: