Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Meetings. Training. Homework.

So basically I went to school. So it's pretty straight forward. Dismissed with Mathematics (super sadistically difficult so I can't even do 1 out if 7 questions) and Biology. Went to try and deposit the Class Funds but the damn room wasn't open. So anyway I went to throw my stuff into my father's car, then went to look for NanZG (wasn't there) to return the class funds for safe-keeping. Anyway when I finally could go to the canteen for lunch there wasn't enough time to eat. So I bought a sandwich and went outside LT3 to play chapteh while eating and waiting for the junior instructors meeting(talk about multi-tasking). So we went to the meeting and discussed the usual stuff. Dismissed with me and Clement each leading a group of 14 boys and 14 girls to facilitate the NYPS camp. After that I had to rush to Yishun SAFRA for some sec 2 c div' selection shit. I reached there and started doing my maths (still stuck at first question). I wrote 18 steps of some super complicated algebra+SURDS+quadratic equations+all other kinds of shit. 3 times. And I still couldn't do it. Anyway we were damn happy when we found out that the new rifles finally arrived. We unpacked them and packed them. One of the rifles were assigned to Ronald (sadly) and the other was supposed to be used by Kelvin, Boxian and I. So we realised that that was too stupid and troublesome we decided to "chee-ko-pa" it out. And I won so the rifle is mine :) Anyway I trained a little and realised that my rifle (Feinwerkbau Model 603) was still spoilt. So anyway I got kind of pissed so I stopped at abot 6:30P.M. Packed up my stuff and went home. So when I reached home (8P.M) I ate my dinner hungarily (I didn't eat lunch). Then I re-visted my seven maths questions and realised that there was no point since nobody was able to do either of the questions and my JC1 sister couldn't do it either (expected). Anyway I finished my IHC homework and continued to be pissed with my maths. So here I am blogging and yes this is a pretty long paragraph. Nothing else to say. EOS (End of Story)

No comments: