Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Camps and Miracles.

Nanyang Primary School's P5 camp today. I led 27 people to facilitate the camp. However, the instructors thought we were supposed to help the teachers, who actually do nothing, as in really nothing.

We met in NYPS at abt 8. Then I sorted them into groups with Ceyong screwing most stuff up by not following instuctions. Anyway I finally managed after quite a long time. Then I started learning the Elf Dance... (Learning.. learning..)

Anyway the camp started off really boring as the pairs led their classes and the VIP (Keef, Yu Xuan and I) just did the random work. We did stuff like preventing the blind lamers from tripping over tent pegs (DOH!). Like quite a few people fell. Thought the pegs were like damn obvious (DOUBLE DOH!). Anyway some of them served lunch and stuff.

By the way, I was able to do the Elf Dance after about 1 1/2 hours. Back to the camp thing. Since we were really bored and pissed, the VIPs decided to discuss this with the dua pai guy aka "Wax". Anyway, after a long discussion, he decided we could change the camp organisation a bit so we could do more stuff. Anyway, we (the VIPs) ran around informing everyone about the new plans. (My HP connected to the damn Malaysian line!!)

Anyway we did lame stuff like that basically. We also saw Bert and Jayliang kenna drenched. I also developed the taught the VIP cheer to the other 2 VIPs. It was a real morale booster.

Anyway, this is a real short miracle. No idea how it happened but... MY SOCIAL STUDIES HW WAS POSTPONED!!!

No comments: