Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Routine Life, Or Not!

After planning everything (To wake up at 11 and take public transport to SAFRA at 12), Alan called me in the middle of the night and told me "Meet in school tomorrow at 10A.M." and I was like "F*** lar..." But anyway, I overslept (woke at about 10:05A.M) and ran like hell to the bus stop and all.. So I reached there a bit late.. About 10:25A.M to be exact. Anyway that's only a minor part of my day..

Went home first to slack a bit, then took a cab to SAFRA.. Reached there at about 12:45P.M and drew my rifle (spoilt) at 12:50P.M and started training at exactly 1:08P.M (after wearing all the equipment and all). Anyway I told Uncle Tan about the problems and he fixed them liao (except for the rust). There was this screw inside that was super loose.. After that I immediately shot 2 10.9s. After that, Coach Zhang came to adjust my position a bit. It was super stable when dry firing but I keep shuai'ing qiang during the actual shots. After some more training, became super tired and my right leg started to shake... Started to shoot shit anyway... So I packed everything up and... WENT TO THE GAMES ARCADE!!

Boxian asked me to play Daytona with him.. Anyway we played 7 times and he lost 5 times : ) So now he owes me $2.50. Anyway after pwning him I took a random cab home and ate dinner and blogged this.. So anyway I am going to play CS now..

No comments: