Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas and the Reality of the Monthly Shoot

Christmas and it's eve are filled with slackiness and suspense. I will never know how I am going to screw up in the upcoming Monthly Shoot. I still don't understand why they must set the MS to be on Boxing Day... It's a total torture...

I spent the whole of Christmas eve in my uncle's house, playing random games and doing random stuff while thinking about MS and how i missed training for 2 consecutive days before a official shoot. Especially when I haven't been shooting exceptionally well recently (except maybe a nice 30 shot grouping).

School is going to start in a few days and I am going to buckle under the incredible stress of ?? subjects. Let's see... English, Higher Chinese, A. Maths, E. Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Studies, Geography, Social Studies. 10!! Ouch.. And I am in Science and Maths Research Programme (SMRP). It's going to be a seriously busy year.. Hopefully my new teachers will be easy to get along with too (I doubt so =().

What am I doing here? I should be doing something constructive!! So off I am to play CS!

No comments: