Saturday, December 25, 2004

Kung Fu Hustle and the Worrying Before Monthly Shoot

Finally watched Kung Fu Hustle. 5 stars and totally recommended to anybody who wants to have some fun, or not. Actually just watch it, it's cool stuff :) No spoilers here so let's go on to the second part: The Worrying Before Monthly Shoot.

As always, I panick before each competition and feel at a lost.. That's obviously a great disadvantage for me. I measured my blood pressure and pulse rate (blood pressure: 127-83 pulse rate: 69)... Higher than my normal if you don't already know... So all those people who read this before 1:20P.M on Boxing Day, please pray for me that I shoot 599 :) I am not a perfectionist, so I don't require 600 :) But I doubt I will be able to shoot that in the near future... I will probably need a new shooting suit, tripod and a rifle that is in perfect condition (and much more practice) to achieve that...

Let's all hope the air temperature in SAFRA Yishun Air Rifle Range is super cold tommorrow... And it's time to sleep!!!!

No comments: