Friday, January 06, 2006

First Weekend and The Crash of Firefox

I typed a long long essay here and firefox crashed. Thank you firefox! This is the first time I'm experiencing a firefox crash. And it's on the FIRST weekend since school re-opened! Dammit!

Well, the highly anticipated weekend has finally arrived! Even though I have a Chinese composition to complete (Eight hundred words), I'm still going to slack until the last minute. Always procrastinate! I'm aware of it.

Well my sister watched WGTCOTWR (Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit) too and she also found it extremely hilarious. This goes to show that my movies reviews are generally accurate.

Incidentally, the results of Maths quiz I took yesterday have been revealed! I didn't post a message yesterday regarding the quiz because I drifted off to the subconscious word at approximately 9.00A.M. Anyway it was easier than expected but I still made two REALLY LAME CARELESS MISTAKES giving my a grand total of 28/30. Maybe it was the rush (quiz in ten mniutes), maybe I was just being myself.

Also, my birthday is on 14th January! Here's a tip: Buy my present early, because on the 13th January there'll probably be a great rush to get my presents, causing major jams in shopping centres nationwide. I already got one present (super early)! A new badminton racket! I finally replaced the Carbonex B-2000. Now with a MusclePower 28! Not exactly top of the line but neither am I. Hahaha...

Ok better post quick just in case firefox decides to burn it's own tail.

No comments: