Saturday, June 04, 2005

Damn. Dihydroxyphenylmethylaminoethanol sucks. Right?

Firstly, I want to start off by saying this. Dihydroxyphenylmethylaminoethanol (pronounced asnladisbladihwbelqiwbd(lol)) is the chemical name for adrenaline or epinphrine. It stimulates the body to increase the blood pressure and also the pulse rate.

While this is essential for certain circumstances (such as bullet dodging, car dodging, ball dodging and chapteh dodging), obviously this sucks when participating in precision sports such as air rifle and perhaps archery.

Just because dihydroxyphenylmethylaminoethanol was released into my blood from the adrenal glands, I hopelessly shot three 95/100s. Goddamit. That caused me my 580+. Need some serious emotional training here. Currently, my emotional disabilities are the limiting factor of my success.

Train! Train! Train!

And God Save the Crappinni! Please?

No comments: