Monday, May 30, 2005

Revival Attempt 2.

Ok here's the sequel to the famous post "Revival Attempt 1"!!

Damn MS (Monthly Shoot). Screwed up so damn badly with my new jacket. Shot one 7, and over ten 8s. WTH!!! Never shot a 7 since I got my first korean jacket. Never shot so many 8s since I got my new rifle. And now history repeats itself with a jacket soft as hell, just like wearing 20 layers of tissue paper.

Just because I couldn't get used to it, my entire body rocked back and forth, my hand shaked because I used strength, my back was in an awkward position and my rifle was shaking like nobody's business. Tried my best to steady it, to obviously no avail.

After MS, I had to do something to forget about all these shit. I played a bit of CS with Boxian and a couple of RI people. Obviously I pwned their asses, with my first death after 22 frags. 3 on 2, where Boxian and I were the "2" side. I only started on my "death streak" when my keyboard died and probably the "W" and "A" keys were jammed. So I couldn't move properly, stop, buy, reload, or anything except move towards the foward-left corner and shoot. I got Boxian to buy me weapons with his limited cash and I just picked them up and went off. Somehow I still managed to clear team!! Woohoo! But sometimes when Boxian ran out of cash I had to "chiong pistol" and obviously I get up to a maximum 1 frag. And the cheapskate Peng Hui had to camp there with an awp just to frag an innocent-pistol-reliant-keyboard-jammed-CS-pro. And sometimes he got it (the frag), sometimes he got it (the death).

Overall, I pwned their asses together with Boxian as expected. Ended with something like 65 frags and 21 deaths even though we played for quite a few round with me having an uncontrollable-jammed-keyboard.

At night, I went to watch "Madagascar". My sister chose that movie and it was pretty lame. But think of it as comical relieve. I trained so much I cannot even recognise my leg anymore (irrelevant). My leg was warped by some serious-spam-you-arse-off-sandflies in the oh-my-god-so-heavenly-outward-bound-course. Now it's itching like hell, bleeding like hell, and screwing my legs up like hell. My arms also. My fingers also. And a little on my back. Thanks to the extremely thoughful campsite on the last night where we got to camp out with our oh-my-god-so-protective-bashar (whatever the spelling) at the oh-my-god-so-sandfly-non-infested-sandy-and-rocky-campsite-3-where-sleeping-on-the-soft-rocky-ground-was-so-comfortable. Yes people the "residential" course isn't so relaxing.

- END OF REVIVAL ATTEMPT 2 -

No comments: