Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Training! December 27, 2005 version

Yay training again! Funny ah the Christmas thingy. Make me never train 3 days in a row. I went back to training happilly expecting the usual nice nice shots. But I knew something was wrong the moment I took my stance. Something was different. I knew it. But what was it? DUNNO!! Therefore I shot like crap for a approximately 1 hour.

Afterwards, I decided to HELL with it and took all my equipment off and sat down for approximately 30 minutes - stoning. Then coach came! OMG! WhOA! OK not that exciting. It's just coach. So I continued training, dry firing and all that jazz... So when I finally regained some form, coach came along and made me demo some action to pros like BOXIAN.

After pointing out some not very significant mistakes, I was suddenly on to shooting 99/100 right there! SUPER STRESSED! WTH! First shot already 9. GG SHIT. Next shot 10. Ok must shoot 8 more bulls-eyes. ANOTHER 9! END OF STORY BYEBYE!

OK. After that, coach said to shoot a few more shots to make this action better. Shoot a few more shots to make that action better. So after demoing for something like 30-45 minutes, I was still going! SO FUN! With my legs and hands shaking from stress (AWWW....), eyes tired (as always) and feet painful, I soldiered on! Super heroic. Hahaha.

No conclusion really. So random. Tomorrow must go to school at 7.30 to see new sec ones. Hahaha... Hope it'll be fun. Always looking forward to this part of the year. Bet next year's sec twos are too. They're finally seniors. Happy for them! YAY!

No comments: